SAP has seven new customers in Greater China that have adopted SAP SuccessFactor solutions for human capital management (HCM).
These companies join the company’s global customer base of more than 6000 organisations that are utilizing SAP's global network of data centers to power their digital workforce strategies.
"In today's global environment, businesses need cloud-based HCM solutions that not only provide a unified and engaging employee experience for the global workforce but also address the unique needs of each operating environment," says Greg Tomb, president of SAP SuccessFactors.
"We're excited to provide our newest customers and their employees with a world-class HR experience in Greater China and the ability to scale the power of their people internationally."
From retail and apparel to fertilizer and real estate, SAP latest customers come from a range of industries across Greater China.
SAP's latest Chinese customers are:
- Bosideng International Holdings Limited, an apparel company
- E-Life Mall, a Taiwanese retailer with 340 stores
- GF Securities Co, an investment bank
- Hubei Xin Yang Feng Fertilizer, producers of high concentration fertilizer products for large-scale phosphorus chemical enterprises
- Ningbo Economic & Technical Development Zone Holding, operators of logistics, real estate, financial investment and environmental protection public utilities businesses
- Shanghai Qiniu Information Technologies, a data storage company
- Suzhou Anjie Technology, a provider of functional insulating and cushion materials
With 10 data centers around the world, including one in China, SAP continues to expand its global cloud infrastructure footprint, claiming its SuccessFactors solutions are unique in the ability to help customers comply with local and regional regulations.
SAP is headquartered in United States and has offices located throughout China, including Beijing, Dalian, Shenzhen and Guangzhou. SAP is an enterprise application software company on a mission to help organizations of all sizes and industries run better.
Through its product and services portfolio, SAP aims to empower people work together and use business insight more effectively.